In June of 1995, Bishop Joseph V. Adamec merged Saint Leo the Great and Saints Peter and Paul to become Our Lady of Fatima Parish.  This faith community regularly worships in the 12th Avenue building dedicated to Pope Saint Leo the Great on July 30, 1911.

     Our Lady of Fatima, lovingly referred to as OLF, is dedicated to the memory of the six visitations of the Blessed Virgin Mary to the three children in Fatima, Portugal.